Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


It's Christmas... so I don't have time to really write a blog... 

Instead I will post a bunch of pictures from yesterday and today!!!!


This kid stole the day!




My Oma (Grandma) is here!!!!
Grandpa John!
Two of my favorite people!
My hero!!!
Pete and mom look so serious!
It was white!
She's so perty!
We kinda went nuts.... :)

Before...
After!
Guess what this is...
Hint: It sometimes called "liquid gold."
One of Johnny's presents... the shirt she's wearing, not the baby.
Mom despises pictures!



"I ate so much, I think I'm going to throw up!"
Said Jeffrey, as he ate some more!




Mug shot! (Get it... the mug!)
We got a new game!
Jeffrey is SO competitive!
Oh, I guess I kinda am too....


Beauty and the Beast!
It has been a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the pics!!! What fun..family and relaxed time to enjoy them!! You've got osme great pics. After the fact...like 10 minutes after the gifts were opened at our place,it was discovered that NO pictures had been taken.!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed them... I do that all the time! Forget the camera until after the fact.

    ReplyDelete